Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cool baby

Our friend Julie made Jonathan some tye-dyed onesies. He rocked one of them when I took him to a birthday party Saturday night and it was definitely a crowd favorite. Here are some pics of our cool hip baby







And... as a little bonus, here's a series we took while trying to capture some smiles!




5 comments:

  1. he's big
    he's cute
    he's smart
    and he's cool too!!!???

    this is ridiculous. people are saying "didja hear about that buck baby??"

    I love jonathan!
    grammy
    xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i love his face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nena says,

    "Look at him look at him!"

    It is up to you to figure out which boy is having more fun! They are totally absorbed with each other! Great Shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how i love this series.....what a good day to blog. I agree with Grammy----we now add "cool" to the list of adjectives to describe this boy!!! I love what Nena said about them looking at each other....absolutely amazing...and i might be a little partial to that one..!! :>) I just think both of your men are amazing. Thank you for remembering us "outsiders"....

    ReplyDelete
  5. he seriously gets cuter every time you post a picture. i love him and can't wait to meet him (and see you guys!!) in august!!

    ReplyDelete