Thursday, May 30, 2013

24

Today is a special day at the Buck house.

Jonathan is 24 months, and Baby Grace in mommy's belly is 24 weeks!


It wasn't exactly the special birthday day I had hoped for. I worked. Our car messed up so we had to bring it to the shop. We were out way past bedtime shuffling cars around, and then when we got home we discovered that J had a fever. Oh, well. Mostly we celebrated when we visited family earlier this month, and we will have some fun family time together this weekend. Jonathan did know it was his birthday today, though, and requested Happy Birthday being sung on repeat throughout the evening.


Happy TWO YEARS my sweet little big boy. You make our lives so full of fun and sweetness and happiness. I love you to the moon and back. 

3 comments:

  1. This post almost made me cry because love both that 24 month old and that 24 week old SO much. Move to Virginia!! K?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw yippee!!! I will have lots and lots of pics for you hopefully in the near future :) I've got some good ones! As for E's comment above me...Virginia is a preeeeeetty nice place ;) Hee hee love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Virginia would be a 4 hour drive. Not bad, I say.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete