Wednesday, May 9, 2012
midweek confessions
- I can't really think of any confessions today and yet I am still choosing to subject you, dear reader, to my rambling and random thoughts this fine Wednesday morning.
- We (Jon and I) are praying that Jonathan is teething again. Not because we really want him to have more teeth, but because if he is just a whiny baby for no reason, we might go nuts.
- One of my child's first words might be "pancake." That is a confession by his mommy, who eats pancakes for breakfast about five out of seven days.
- Today, E confessed about not liking the requirement of typing in a random word when commenting on a blog. I confess that I got a big head because: 1. I agree with her and she has good opinions so my opinion must be good and 2. I have had the code-word setting removed from my blog for a while so I'm feeling pretty ahead of the curve.
- Remember I said I was going to be pretty sappy this month leading up to J's birthday? Well, I have been. Majorly. But Jon might be beating me in the sappiness hehe :)
That's all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I've definitely had those days where I thought, that kid better be teething or I'm giving him away! Ha! Some of those days he was and some he wasn't :)
ReplyDeleteHaha so true Erin! :) Glad to hear I'm not alone
DeleteYou are hilarious!
ReplyDeletehaha. i love how proud of yourself you are for ditching the random word comment thing already. Do I have that on mine?? How can I tell?? And we have definitely felt the teething thing with Adelaide... or we've said "oh surely she must be teething..." and we just keep saying that for months and months and then like 48930823 days later a tooth pops through and we're like "yeah, we knew it." haha.
ReplyDelete