Friday, May 4, 2012

late-week confessions/randoms

Who even knows what this post is about...

-I admit that when I know Jonathan is hungry but I don't have his food ready I will put him in his highchair with a pile of Cheerios and let him sort through them until he finds the one he wants to eat which results in most of the pile being thrown on the floor but at least it buys me three minutes to get his food ready.

-I changed Jonathan's crib sheet this week after about three months of not changing it.

-My 11-month-old son fits into some 18-month clothes now, but I still squeeze him into some 9-month jammies at night because I like them.

-He is ABOUT to figure out crawling. Crawling FORWARD!! I am watching him right now start to get the arm/leg coordination down.

-He pulled out this mirror from his toy basket that he hasn't looked at since he was about 1 month old. It is sweet to watch him play with it again.

-I like when I find Jonathan's toys in random places, like tucked into my sheets, on the floor of my car, in our laundry hamper. Seriously, I do. Whenever I find them I smile.

-Yikes I really am a total sap this month.

Oh look at me I just got to where I wanted to go!

Hm what do we have here?
Yesss I love pulling all the toys out of my basket and look at me learning to crawl!

1 comment:

  1. My gosh, he is just the most wonderful little guy in the world :) Loved getting to skype with you yesterday! Love you

    ReplyDelete