Wednesday, April 25, 2012

midweek confessions


- E, I am so glad that you shared your frustration with the new blogger. I don't like making bloggy confessions usually, but this one is legit. I don't like the new blogger. It is significantly impacting my blogging aka: I can't ever figure out how to read other blogs and it takes me forever to publish a new post.

- Today Jonathan learned how to spit things out of his mouth that he doesn't like. I confess that I had a moment of proud mommyness as my son learned something new, which was immediately followed by UGGGHHHH Crap now my kid knows how to spit things out.

- On the eating note, I know that I'm supposed to let Jonathan practice feeding himself, but 90% of it ends up on the floor when we do that, so I just feed him.

- My house is becoming quite organized, no thanks to me. I confess that Jon has been spearheading our efforts and also doing all if the work himself. I like it.

- On the Jon note, I confess that I stood at the window cracking up this evening watching try to fix a sprinkler head while it sprayed him.


2 comments:

  1. AAH why must they learn to spit out the food? My daughter does that and always laughs afterward like "I tricked you, you thought I was going to eat it!" That mixed with her "threat" of holding her food over the edge of her tray to tempt the dog with a devilish grin... I'm doomed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to push the Like button on your Confessions.

    ReplyDelete