Sunday, January 8, 2012

little man lately

I feel like we have been neglecting posting pics of our day to day with the little one. So here's some catch up...

hey drool face

super excited 1. to be going for a walk on a sunny day and
2. to be wearing his new polo sweater from Aunt Lizzy and
3. because his little teeth are so cute (ok maybe I'm excited about that)

he's been getting some sweet air time in the jumperoo...

but still isn't coordinated enough to smile AND keep his eyes open

you must be crazy if you think you are going to touch this camera with those sticky fingers

despite what these photos may imply, carrots are actually wildly successful at the Buck house.
some of them did actually make it into his mouth.

trying to look innocent when I catch him chewing on the chair strap

loving playing with our new magnets from Gram!

about 0.2 seconds after this picture was taken he fell backwards and hit his head on the floor.
the fun ended then. 
So is it bad that Jonathan mostly wears PJs all day?

1 comment:

  1. YES pictures!!! Oh, Lea, he's so sweet. I cannot believe how much personality he already has! Ahhh he's so cute. Someday we'll talk about how smart he is and what a good brother and all that, but right now, all I wanna do is look at those little eyelashes and that carrot-covered nose and that precious mop of hair he's got going on and coo over it. Haha love you :)

    ReplyDelete