Friday, December 16, 2011

new title

I've been thinking about renaming our blog for quite some time. "The Buck Family," while entirely accurate, didn't pack the pizzazz our pizzazz-full family deserved.

I can't take all the credit for "buck buck goose." Jon's sister used it as part of her email address, and when I heard it, I thought--that's it!

In case it's not clear how this title fits our family:

buck                                         buck
                                                    goose

Yes, I realize this means our child is now referred to as a "goose" in cyberspace. I'm ok with it. I'll ask him in a few years if he's ok with it, too.

I feel like now we have really entered blog world with a new catchy title. Catch ya later 

4 comments:

  1. You are a nut.

    Love that goose!!

    Grammy
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect :) It instantly made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you all just melt my heart.....:>)

    Hug you soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete