Last weekend, Jon and I got new iphones. The iphone 4 to be exact. I have to admit that it is probably the most amazing phone in the world. I've never understood how people are obsessed with their iphones, but I think it's safe to say I have crossed over into obsession world.
The phone has a really good camera so of course we combined our new beloved phones with our other most beloved activity--looking at our child and taking pictures of him.
One app called instagram takes photos with these really cool effects. I think the point of the app is to update your facebook status, but Jon and I recently freed ourselves from FB!! So we will just use the app for its cool picture-making abilities. Here are a few...
And here are a few regular ones just for good measure...
Haha, I have to say I really enjoy this next one. It makes me laugh every time. I asked a co-worker if she wanted to see a bad picture of Jonathan, and she promptly replied "Oh there couldn't be a bad picture of that adorable boy!" Then I showed her this one. She laughed.








Bahahahaa that last one is so funny! Yay for more pictures! Yay for new phones that make more and more pictures easier and easier!
ReplyDeleteLove you :)
Lea,
ReplyDeleteThe last one can go in the collection with "those pictures" ask Grammy to show you hers sometime!!
congrats on the new phones.
don't forget to go on the waterslide!!
Love,
Aunt Judy
These are awesome......!!! They all make me smile but i must say that i did laugh alittle on this last one....:>)
ReplyDeleteGet to see those faces in person in 3 days!!
Love you all,
Bebe