Monday, November 28, 2011

four generations

Our Thanksgiving trip was great in a lot of ways, but one of the best things for me was the fact that Jonathan got to meet his great-grandparents. 

He got to hang out with Mimere (GG) a lot...




Then he got to meet Nanny
Oh this coat has so many pretty colors

Let me lean back and get a good look at you

I'm really starting to get used to all this attention!

Ooooh if you lean down a little more I could grab that earring.
Yummy Nanny your fingers taste like all the delicious foods you have been cooking

 Then he got to meet Grandpa
You can tell these two hit it off right away!
Jonathan was so content chilling in Grandpa's arms


four generations
My one regret of our whole trip is that I did not get a picture with my mom and Mimere! Ahh what were we thinking!?!

Jonathan is lucky to have such a wonderful family and 3 wonderful great grandparents!

4 comments:

  1. SO cute, oh my goodness. Such a special time :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!! What a TREASURE ....these pictures are priceless!! I got teary-eyed just looking at them all but then the one with grandpa--laughing--took me over the edge. That is so very precious and they all deserve being in a frame!! I am so sorry that you missed a few pictures---(i understand that from the wedding)hopefully there will be some more time together. I see alot of Mimeer in Jonathan!!! I LOVE all of these pictures, Lea. Thank you for posting it. I love you all. Bebe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonathan's hair is getting long! and that plaid shirt is sooo cute! I love the elbow patches. Luke has everything that babyGAP makes with elbow pads, haha.

    ReplyDelete