Monday, September 19, 2011

my sister

Just a quick post today to make a shout out to my little sis--She has a blog on wordpress.com and was "Freshly Pressed" today, meaning her blog was featured and is like #1 on wordpress or something. Pretty awesome!

You should go visit her blog because she writes about funny things and has cool illustrations to go with it:

http://studentdesignblog.wordpress.com/



In other news, you will notice I am trying to make some changes to the look of The Buck Family blog. Sorry it's kind of awkward looking now. I'll make it cool, I promise hope.

2 comments:

  1. Lea, this looks so so good! I love the background! Oh, those blogging Lanni daughters, haha :) Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sister is HILARIOUS. I had to check and see where she lived because her post about people on running trails sounds exactly like the one i'm on every morning!! blog looks muccchhhh cuter already

    ReplyDelete