Wednesday, September 21, 2011

dilemma

You may have noticed that our updating of our blog has been halted. When Jon was trying to put on the new blog header, he got a message from blogger saying we have basically used up all of our blog space!

I didn't even know that was POSSIBLE!

So we are sorting through this dilemma in our heads to figure out what to do next. We may have to pay a little each year to be able to put this much content on the blog.

Who would have thought I could use up my entire blog space in 9 months!?

So, The Buck Family blog may be on hold for a few days while we deliberate...

Thank you for your patience :) I encourage you to watch the giggle video over and over until then.

2 comments:

  1. what?!?! that is crazy! we've had our blog for like 2 or 3 years and have never gotten a message like that! I mean, even with lots of pictures and videos and stuff it doesn't seem right that you could use up that much space in 9 months. bizarre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just told jason and he too thinks it's crazy. He asked if your email was spam.

    ReplyDelete