Monday, August 8, 2011

10 weeks old

Here's a little parade of cuteness to celebrate our guy's 10 week bday.
Champion head holder-upper



Did you give us this green blanket? We got it in the mail from amazon with absolutely no packing slip! I have never gotten something from amazon without one. So we have no idea who sent this to us and we LOVE this blanket and want to thank you!!!

Hey handsome

Blue steel

uggh are you really making me do tummy time AGAIN?!?


We think he looks more and more like his daddy every day.



Can't believe our little guy is 10 weeks old! I remember thinking it was crazy that he was 10 days old... I can't imagine 10 months!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I'm not quite sure how I stumbled upon your blog, but I've been reading since you were like 20 weeks. Your son was born on my son's due date (my son was LATE) it's been sweet reading along how he is learning all these things at the same time my little one is! He's sooo CUTE.

    ashleyanddavidpotter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the picture show....he has changed soooo much....and gets cuter every day!! :>) Can't believe it has been 10 weeks......hugs, Bebe!

    ReplyDelete