I bought this cute orange polo for Jonathan to wear during football season, but I really think he might be too big for it by about the second Clemson game. So we thought we'd at least try it on today since we might not get much more wear out of it.
Paired with some khaki shorts, this little man looked ready to stand next to Dabo on the sideline calling plays. His roly build even fit the part of a 40-something ex-football player, complete with that slight pot-belly.
| That right hand is definitely ready to direct some players on the field. |
Then once again we stripped the boy because it was so darn hot. He hung out with me and watched Project Runway in just his diaper...
| I love Project Runway! |
| Geez if only Gretchen would stop blabbing on and on about her dress. |
| A little worried that Valerie might get eliminated. |
| Umm, Michael C. do you really think that dress looks good? |
| P. U. Ivy's outfit stunk so bad I can't believe didn't get kicked off! |
| Excited that Mondo won the sportswear challenge. |
| Hmmm I wonder if they would ever design some outfits for babies? |
| Oh I can't wait for the next episode! |
Project runway, huh??? That boy has great taste........EXCEPT for that "orange" outfit!! He would look fantastic in garnet and black!! ( i also know that he will never wear garnet and black in your household!!) He is so precious, Lea, that i just want to pull him through the computer screen. LOVE you all, Bebe
ReplyDelete