This was an attempt to get a close up of his eyelashes, which I swear have grown like .5cm since he was born. I don't think you can really see them though :(
Another almost smile!
Yessss!!!!!
This was the big milestone of the day--Jonathan reached out towards this hanging toy. And he did it again and again and was watching the toy as he moved it. Yay for getting better hand coordination! Yay for actually playing with a toy! Jon and I were of course in awe.
Here is a clip of Jonathan doing his wake up routine. Lots of cute stretching.
And here is the video of him playing with that lion toy.
We took a lovely walk around the park and lake and saw a nice sunset. Jonathan cried most of the way. He still hasn't figured out that walks are just going to be a part of his life whether he likes them or not! We did manage to catch a few good pictures
AMAZING videos and pictures. He is actually playing with a toy and he is only one month old. You can hear his little brain working while you watch! Check to see if he can read already...
And I cannot believe how big he looks in Gramps' bassinet! When I left he was a little peanut!
I looked at more baby clothes yesterday while I was shopping and thought maybe I need to buy him some toys next time instead. Ask him is he wants blocks or puzzles.
Hi Guys, Jonathan's personality shines right through the pictures and videos. What a sweet boy! It will be interesting to watch if his wake up routine looks the same when he is a teenager!! You guys are doing amazing! Love you! Nena
AMAZING videos and pictures. He is actually playing with a toy and he is only one month old. You can hear his little brain working while you watch! Check to see if he can read already...
ReplyDeleteAnd I cannot believe how big he looks in Gramps' bassinet! When I left he was a little peanut!
I looked at more baby clothes yesterday while I was shopping and thought maybe I need to buy him some toys next time instead. Ask him is he wants blocks or puzzles.
Hugs and kisses from Grammy to my boy.
Love you all,
Mom
Hi Guys,
ReplyDeleteJonathan's personality shines right through the pictures and videos. What a sweet boy! It will be interesting to watch if his wake up routine looks the same when he is a teenager!!
You guys are doing amazing! Love you!
Nena