Friday, July 1, 2011

We have a 1 month old baby

I feel kind of overwhelmed with all that I want to write! It seems like in the past 48 hours Jonathan has learned so much. Lindsey I know what you mean about needing to post videos right when we take them because like 1 hour later they feel outdated. I feel that way about pictures too, or just writing about the new things he is doing...

Ok so I better just get on with the pictures, etc. 
Yesterday morning Kate and I spent quite a long time watching Jonathan (like usual). This time the goal was to get a good smile! That is one of the things in these past 48 hours--lots more smiles, but they are still elusive enough that I feel victorious if I catch one on camera! There's a couple almost-captured ones in the series that follows, and a lot of cute faces in between...

Baby tiger came out to play again yesterday!







yay a half smile!




We only needed 2 outfits yesterday! Diaper leaks have been much more controlled the past 2 days.

I love how his feet landed when he took his nap
I wanted to write Jonathan another letter like I did when he was 2 weeks but man oh man I just can't get my thoughts together! Maybe later, or maybe I'll pick it back up at 2 months...

Here's a little video treat for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment