We tried some hang out time in the boppy the other morning and also got a use out of it as a tummy time prop. Jonathan didn't quite think the tummy time idea was a very good one...
I agree with Nena.....he is absolutely beautiful. I would love to ask you if i could use one of these pictures for my profile picture>>!! I just love the one in the boppy ( in the green shirt, where he is looking toward the camera) You'll are doing a great job with this blog...thanks. I love you all. Bebe
today's pictures really show how beautiful he is. thanks!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Nena
I agree with Nena.....he is absolutely beautiful. I would love to ask you if i could use one of these pictures for my profile picture>>!! I just love the one in the boppy ( in the green shirt, where he is looking toward the camera) You'll are doing a great job with this blog...thanks. I love you all. Bebe
ReplyDelete