Sorry about the lack of post yesterday. I think we only took 1 or 2 pictures of him yesterday. But we had TONS of pictures taken of him at his newborn photo shoot! He was officially a ham--loving the camera and actually looking around the room to find it. We got to see a couple of the pictures today and they turned out AMAZING. We will share them with you soon.
In the meantime, here are some fun shots of our day today. We joke that we have probably 100 of the "same" picture of Jonathan, but we think he looks different in each one. Sorry if to you they are all identical :)
 |
| Mommy time |
 |
| What would we do without this play mat to entertain our boy and provide countless photo-ops? |
 |
| Bebe time |
 |
| We have had to accept the fact that our child has assumed the shape of an Oompa-Loompa now that we have started using our cloth diapers. His orange tint (especially after nursing, like in this picture) just adds to the effect. |
 |
| I think he looks so grown up in this picture |
 |
| Crazy hands as always |
Happy Birthday Aunt Kate!
Aw yay! I got so excited when I saw this post as I was literally about to turn off my computer! He is so so adorable, Lea :) Did he take a nice long nap today like you recommended? hee
ReplyDeleteLove you! Eight days!