Wednesday, June 15, 2011

16th day... lots of pics here!!!

Nice low key day today. Much needed for mama and baby. We did well with our feeding and sleeping "schedule." Jonathan is currently asleep in the bassinet next to me after falling asleep on his own. This is big news.

This was yesterday--meeting Bebe for the first time...

And wearing a cute outfit for the first introductions! 

Jonathan bonded with Uncle Mikey right away. 

Before you jump to conclusions about this picture let me explain...
Jonathan wouldn't calm down for a nap so Jon put him in his favorite wrap. He also was calming him by letting him suck on his finger. But that only left 1 hand to work the controller for a video game. But that didn't stop my husband who managed to play the game using only his left hand. Multi-tasking just went to whole new levels in our house...

I am so tired I think I will just let my arms fall back however they want.
 Another play mat photo shoot. This one's for you Gram... we miss you.

Hand on the head 
Sneeze.

I just love those bright eyes and those always-moving hands. 


I really want to like this bath... 

Sweet faces on mommy's lap. 
Jonathan, you are surrounded by love. So many people to love you. You especially love hearing your mommy and daddy's voices--especially if you are on daddy's chest. You are so alert and love looking at shapes on your play mat--especially the dots on the mirror. We can tell you are always learning. You will be attentive when we read you a story and will even look at the page. We can tell you are listening. Today you are doing better with learning to fall asleep on your own. Mommy and daddy tried to let you cry it out a few times but we don't think that is best just yet, so we go in and soothe you when you get upset. I think you will be one who likes your baths once you get a little more used to them. I am so excited to get to see you tomorrow and learn more about you! Goodnight my sweet boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment