Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Our girl

Our sweet girl, Grace Katherine, is here!
Born on Saturday 9/7/13. 6lb 5oz. 
She came almost two weeks early which we were thrilled about! :)

We are loving our sweet girl. She is just doing so great.  

Jonathan is adjusting well too and is a great big brother. This series of photos cracked us up as we were taking them....

Grace was sleeping comfortably in the kitchen while we were making dinner last night, but Jonathan thought she looked a little lonely. So he brought in two chairs to sit next to her to keep her company. 

Just checking to make sure she's ok.

Well, maybe I don't want to get too close.


Actually this is kind of boring.
I'll try to post more pics of our girl later this week for all the family to see! :)


3 comments:

  1. Yay yay yay yay!!!! Oh mercy, you have sweet kids :) Love you and miss you! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! Congratulations, buck family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poppi and I are laughing our heads off. TOO cute!
    Love,
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete