Saturday, April 20, 2013

More J sayings

Several of our exchanges lately have been going something like this:

Jonathan: What does a duck say?
Me: You tell me.
Jonathan: quack quack quack quack quack.

(a pause while he plays with his trucks)

Jonathan: What does a bulldozer say?
Me: I don't know. What does a bulldozer say?
Jonathan: I love dirt. 
Me: (thinking) oh, of course

He's been coming up with tons of these lately, and they often change. Sometimes bulldozer says "I love excavator." Sometimes a duck says "I love the lake."

My favorite is that if I ask him What does Jonathan say?, he will reply with "I love Mommy."

Tonight in the bath, talking about life, and the various sounds of animals or disney characters:


2 comments:

  1. Jonathan! Come to my house and tell me all the things you know!
    Love,
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee :) What a sweetie!!! Can't wait to hear that little voice in person...xoxo

    ReplyDelete