Jonathan spends a lot of time asking to go outside to "pay wif durt and wocks."
Pics from our last several weekends, playing with his own shovel and bucket, helping daddy dig, and making silly faces at the camera:
Oh, and he has been into accessorizing lately. He was walking around the house wearing my scarf the other morning, he brings my belt with us when we read stories before nap, and he asked yesterday where his purse was so he could go to work.
In other news, the goldfish in our pond are mating. It's officially spring! :)







Great pictures! (I also love to play with dirt and rocks.)
ReplyDeleteYour boy looks a lot like his Daddy in some of those pics.
Can't wait to see you all and get/give some hugs!
Love,
Grammy
xxooxxoo
Man I love this boy! Especially the picture with no shirt! :)
ReplyDeleteHe's getting so big! So handsome!
ReplyDeleteHaha yessss!!! What a cutie :) Can't wait to see him in person!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I am caffeinated this morning...can you tell? :)
ReplyDelete