I couldn't wait until this day came when I first started this blog... The day that I get to start documenting Jonathan's hilarious one-liners. Ha! This is going to be one of my favorite parts of him growing up. This kid just kills me.
We are playing in our new sunroom-turned-library this morning. He was walking around the room waving "Hiii!" "Hiiii!" When I asked him who he was waving to, he gave me his best "duh, mom" expression and then replied "People."
Then one of his toys fell onto an area of exposed brick, which he is forbidden to touch. He was standing on the edge saying "Get. Get. Get. Get." (meaning he wanted me to get it.) So I said, "Where are your manners?" to which he replied. "Get. Manners."
Never a dull moment.

Get manners. What a kook. And also...I am pretty sure we have a picture of you (from high school!) with a red bowl on your head...The resemblance is uncanny!!
ReplyDeleteLove you :)
Lea,
ReplyDeleteHe has your face - Your eyes and expressions! Do you sometimes feel like you are looking into a mirror?
Aunt Judy