Sunday, August 5, 2012

weekend recap

We had a great weekend! 

We visited a local park that has a little train to ride. Jonathan was captivated--it was a lot of effort to get him to tear his eyes away from the scenery to snap this one pic.
Here's the little train. Not with us on it. 

This weekend Jonathan discovered two new favorite toys:
Empty mac and cheese boxes...
Mischievous face as he zooms past me.
...and bulb syringes.
Yes I cleaned it.
No, I am not sure if I cleaned it before or after this picture. 
That's all we got... Hope your weekend was super!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! So glad you are blogging again! :) P.S. Sorry about Thursday night - I tried calling you back but it never went through... Let's catch up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is SO cute, lea!!! i love that he is such a little boy, getting into things! what is it with kids and bulb syringes?!?! such a fascinating toy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo cute!!! I love his little personality - that mischievous smile kills me!

    ReplyDelete