Saturday, June 2, 2012

party pics

I've been meaning to post pictures from Jonathan's first birthday party all week.... but our camera cord is broken so I haven't been able to upload the pics! That's what I get for trying to use the actual camera rather than my iphone. But here are a few I took on my phone. At least you can get the idea...

Hanging with Grammy and Poppi before the party.
He loves looking at this pic on my phone and pointing to each of them. 

The joy and curiosity of the cake smash.

Trying to look cool and casual with cake all over his face and covering his lap (not pictured).

Opening his birthday present from Aunt Soupy. She wrote and illustrated a book for him!
This was of course after a quick bath and change of clothes :)


Spikey hair dudes

This was not officially on party day, but I love this picture. Poppi built Jonathan a swingset while he was here, a gift from all four of Jonathan's grandparents. J will point to the swingset if you ask him to, and he has loved swinging every day this week.

5 comments:

  1. Little J is sooo cute in that overall/swing picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahaha this is awesome. He has SUCH a personality! I mean, those eyebrows!! Ahhh I love him :) So glad it was fun for all of you!

    Love you, Lea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love these pics! one year old already. gosh... what a lucky little boy to have that grammy and poppi that can build swingsets. swing away little j.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thankful that you posted the party!!! What fun!! What fun!! One year! What a big boy....what a PRECIOUS boy!! I cannot get enough of him or his pictures so keep on posting!! Lea, i did want to wish you an (early) happy birthday for tomorrow. Know that we love you so very much!! There couldn't be a more perfect wife or mother to our boys!!. We love you. Hugs to all. Bebe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lea,

    Thanks for sharing. Love to you and both Jonathans.

    Pop

    ReplyDelete