Wednesday, March 21, 2012

midweek confessions

Why is it that some weeks I can't think of anything to say, then other weeks I feel like I could go on "confesing" for days? hmm. I won't analyze that.

Let's do this.



- I bought some Rockin' Green detergent last week and am seriously so excited about doing diaper laundry in a few days. I confess that I have been thinking about how clean and fresh our diapers will be ALL WEEK. I may do laundry early because my excitement cannot be contained.

- Jonathan is in a phase. It's a combination I-want-mommy/I-want-to-crawl-or-get-to-where-I-want/I-am-constipated phase. That combination makes for a whiny baby. I confess that I secretly love the first part and not-so-secretely dislove the last part. I have mixed feelings about the middle part.

- All we can think about here in Denver is Tim Tebow and Peyton Manning. I confess that I kind of want to get back on Facebook so that I can see what everyone is saying. Isn't that a ridiculous reason to want to go back to FB?

- I am currently reading E.B. White's The Elements of Style and I confess that 1. I have never read it before and 2. I love it. I was a grammar geek in school. DOL was my love language. I also confess that I will continue to adhere to the grammar rules that I choose when it comes to this blog; however, other rules I will continue to disregard. Did you like my properly used semicolon?

- I confess that I am relieved that The Bachelor is over. It stressed me out. My sister and I have decided to chose a new show to bond over. Any ideas? Project Runway is high on my list.

- The Hunger Games opens this weekend and my friend is in it and I confess that I may or may not tell this fact to everyone in line at the movies. I haven't decided yet.

Oh Happy funk-free Wednesday!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. No way!!! You know one of the actors in Hunger Games? That is awesome! I am a huge fan and will be watching at the midnight showing tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Miss Jena Kay, I don't want to disappoint you, but I must tell you that my friend is an extra, not a star of the movie. Granted, she is probably in several scenes, but no speaking lines as far as I know. She will however probably get discovered in this movie and be thrust into stardom. Enjoy the movie! Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
    2. Well I still think knowing an extra is pretty cool! :)

      Delete
  2. YOU ARE THE CUTEST PERSON EVER!! I love your confessions! So silly, so fun :) I was going to ask you about Peyton Manning, but we haven't gotten to talk yet this week! BIG stuff!!

    Great grammar, btw. So proud :)

    Kisses,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wash our diapers with Rockin' Green! It does leave them very clean and fresh! I should probably confess that I don't know about E.B. White or The Elements of Style! We are Hoosiers so we (I confess, mainly my husband and all of his family because I am not a big sports fan) are heart broken over losing Peyton! I am a Peyton fan though...and I also love Tim Tebow...but more for Jesus reasons than sports reasons. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lea, you are so precious to me and that makes everything you write precious to me. Just so you know, do notttttttttt judge me by my grammar or spelling or punctuation or anything. I let FB and blogs be my care-free-like a convertible-ride freedom of not doing anything right...or proper. i don't even capitalize the "i" !! *tee hee*. Can't wait to see all soon....
    loves and hugs..

    Bebe

    ReplyDelete