Saturday, March 17, 2012

in a funk

Y'all, I'm in a funk. I don't know what it is about this week. It's mostly work that's getting to me I think. I have been the worst blogger. And since I know you all sit on the edge of your seats every day, waiting for me to post, I sincerely apologize. 

The good news is, it's sunny in Denver! Which means that Jonathan has LIVED in his stroller these past few days with all the walking we are doing.

He doesn't seem to mind.  

His new favorite thing is "standing up," which really just means leaning against furniture. But his balance is pretty good. You don't need to remind me that other 9.5 month olds are walking by now. Believe me, I know. But this is advanced for us!


There is no funk of mine that can't be cured with this guy's cuteness, so we'll just throw in another pic to make up for my whining. 


Thanks for your forgiveness for my funkiness. I'll be back, don't worry. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I understand a funk! But thank goodness for babies and sunshine! Love J's hair by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm sorry, sister :( I love you! And actually yes I do sit around waiting for you to post, haha :)

    Wanna talk or skype today? I'll be around this afternoon!

    Love love love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why the funk, sweetie?

    tell Jon and Jonathan to hug you around the neck real tight from me.

    love and love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am i too late to give extra hugs??? :>) We are amazed at how much he has become a "little big man"!!! So beautiful....and so are you!!

    love,
    Bebe

    ReplyDelete