- The other night I had a dream that I played my husband in a chess game and actually ENJOYED it. Yikes... that was quite a scare. I woke up in a cold sweat and was so thankful it was only a dream. Glad to get that off my chest...
- I have a cold and was counting down the hours until 5 yesterday at work. This one mom was super rude to me during her daughter's physical. While I usually try to remember that she is probably stressed out or has some very good reason for the rudeness, yesterday I was just so over her attitude so I kind of rushed through her kid's visit.
- I felt like I haven't gotten to see Jonathan much the past few days. I was super exhausted Monday night (see above--I have a cold) so I asked Jon to do one of his night feedings. And then yesterday when I got home from work, Jonathan wasn't his usual excited beyond excited to see me, so I was a little bummed. But this morning after we nursed, all he wanted to do was lay against my chest and rock and cuddle. I admit I needed this little expression of love from my boy :).
- In the mornings when I get ready for work, I sometimes get super annoyed if Jon sleeps in and doesn't help me with Jonathan. But then if he does get up to help, I get annoyed that I don't get to spend that extra time just me and my boy. My poor husband cannot win.
- I keep thinking today is Tuesday. Which is dumb, because it is Wednesday. And I am off on Wednesdays, hence me being at home to type up these confessions. Do you want to know why I keep thinking it's Tuesday? It's because I watched the Bachelor online last night instead of watching it on TV on Monday night. Yes that's right. My whole day is disoriented because I watched the Bachelor on the wrong night. Super.

Good job, mama. I also think it's hilarious that the bachelor is messing up your schedule! Teri just started watching it on Monday and she has already caught up, ha!
ReplyDeleteLove you! Hope you had a good dinner last night!