![]() |
| confession |
- That last confession was a bit untruthful. I also gave him some cool gifts. I just wanted to make the old married couple joke and the thermal underwear was the only gift that allowed me to do so.
- I tend to prioritize humor above accuracy.
- But only when it comes to midweek confessions.
- The other gifts I got him were some books he's already read, some BluRays he's already watched, and an iphone case that's already cracked. Oh and the thermals were too big. I may or may not have moped about my gift failures.
- In years past, I have started saying I am whatever age Jon is once he turns that age, even though my birthday isn't until June. Last year I stopped doing that. Once we got into the late 20s, I decided it is better to hold onto my last 4 months of youth until that next year comes rolling around. Right now I am Jon's "young wife."
- I forgot AGAIN to make reservations at Chick-fil-a's Valentines dinner. We said we were going to do this last year, but were too late and it was already sold out. I am a bad wife. Young, but bad.
- Clearly I have no problem eating Chick fil a, even in light of last week's vegetarian confession.
Happy Wednesday!

Ha you're funny :) Sounds like a fun day! Also I think if you become a vegetarian you should still eat Chick-fil-a because it is practically its own food group, meaning it is not directly categorized as "meat."
ReplyDeleteDid you watch the bachelor yet? I have not. Hoping to get to it before our next chat, though! hee love you
Wait? Are you being serious about Chickfila's Valentine's dinner? I want to know what this is!
ReplyDeleteOh, Lea----i LOVE your Midweek Confessionals!!! You are such a good writer....i honestly (still) think you should write a book of some kind...whatever is on your heart...doesn't matter the topic---just want to read what you write!! ( I loved the whole thermal underwear bit!!) Soooo...how adorable is your son??!!! You guys are all awesome!! Hugs from Bebe!!
ReplyDeleteI think i could soooooo go vegetarian if Chick-fil-a didn't count as "meat"!! I think you should take in your own tablecloth, rose bud vase....red napkins....and set up your own booth...I bet they would give you a free dessert!! :>)
ReplyDeleteOOOPS!!! That was Bebe!!!
ReplyDelete