Joining the party at emyselfandi today!
{E you have to teach me how to get that button thing on here}
- I still wake up occassionally at night with a rolled up blanket or a folded up pillow shoved up against my chest, nursing the "phantom baby," as my real baby sleeps comfortably in his crib. This used to happen several times a night when he was a newborn, and has recently started again. Yes my kid is seven months old. He doesn't seem to be jealous of phantom baby though, as long as there's enough milk left for him.
- I don't always brush my teeth before I go to bed.
- I am obsessed with blush and probably wear too much of it.
- Jon and I anticipate that one of our biggest parenting conundrums will be convincing Jonathan that it's not ok to pick his nose when we do it all the time. (heh heh like how I brought Jon into that one, too?)
- Sometimes it is hard for me to think of things to "confess" here. I've been thinking about the reasons why. Is it because I have a hard time being vulnerable and want my life to look more perfect than it is? Or is more because I am pretty gracious with myself and don't see a lot of things as "confession-worthy?" I've been thinking about it... Haha--E, don't you love that I'm getting all introspect-y about this fun and light-hearted topic?
Stay tuned later this week... I have a super cute video of the kid to post and also have been thinking about utilizing this blog to do some writing on some medical topics. Still thinking it through...
Happy Wednesday!
haha- i love these. I can relate to them ALL! :) yea, I said it.
ReplyDeleteHaha love the nose-picking confession. Oh, little J is going to be so mad when he gets to kindergarten and finds out that Mommy and Daddy are actually just two weirdos! Haha love you :) Glad I'm writing this on my very normal computer that is too dumb (or smart?) for autocorrect :)
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, your blog is ADORABLE!!!!
ReplyDeleteSecond, I love blush too-I put more on that I probably should!
Third, I ALMOST confessed that I had a hard time coming up with confessions, but I deleted it...I'm SO glad someone else felt the same way!! haha!!
I'm glad I found your blog!!!
Thanks for your comment! I have definitely done the phantom-baby thing, and then I wake up paranoid when I realize that he's not actually in my arms (or bed for that matter).
ReplyDeleteI'm following you now :)
i confess i have actually gotten out of bed after actually having slept for a few hours to brush my teeth after forgetting. i am weird like that!!
ReplyDeletegreat confessions! i want you to invite you come link them up for Friday Confessional on my blog, it's a great way to meet more fabulous bloggers!!
these cracked me up. best confessions in the confession party... they are so Lea :-)
ReplyDeleteYou did it! Congrats. :)
ReplyDelete