Dear Reader,
Thanks so much for joining me for medical mondays. I sincerely hope you enjoy these posts, and especially hope you come away learning something new.
This goes without saying, but it's still best to say, that these posts are for informational purposes only, and are in no way any match for the care and expertise of your child's pediatrician. I take care of a lot of kids, but more than likely, I have never met you, or your children. Your pediatrician is the one who can provide the best care and advice uniquely suited to meet the needs of your kids and your family. Reading these posts, or even interacting with me through comments or email, does not establish a provider-patient relationship, and I can't be held responsible for your use of the information presented here.
I don't claim to be an expert. I don't claim to have all the answers. What I offer you here is my unique perspective: that of a medical provider combined with that of a mom. I do promise to offer honesty, and to present the information in these posts to the best of my knowledge. That knowledge is continually changing, both as new research is published and also as my own experience as a mom evolves.
Of course I always welcome your comments, questions, and feedback. Inevitably, there will be a time that you disagree with something you read. I hope that if you choose to give critical feedback, that you will do so in a positive and constructive way. We all have something to learn from each other!
Again, thanks for reading. I really do this for you.
Happy Monday and Happy Mommying...
Lea
No comments:
Post a Comment