My BFF in real life and in blog life hosts a "Midweek Confessions" blog party every Wednesday. So, I am joining the party today! Go see her at emyselfandi! (How do you like that wordy-linky-thing, E?!)
1. I do not always adhere to the advice I give out to my patients. The most recent example: I start a new solid food more frequently than every three days. He hasn't broken out in hives yet. I probably have a lot more examples of this confession that I will save for later.
2. We are not sending out a christmas card in the mail this year. We forgot/remembered-but-didn't-feel-like-doing-it. We are thinking about sending an email card though--thoughts?
3. It might be official that I couldn't live without my iphone. What did I do to survive 3 weeks ago?
4. i.am.so.ex.ci.ted.about.the.bachelor.premiere.jan.2. And I'm not afraid to say it. Should I ask off work that day so I can make sure I am good and rested?
5a. I really really want a nice clean house but I am soooo bad at cleaning/organizing. When it is too messy instead of cleaning it, I just sit in the middle of it and mope.
5b. We bought a new vacuum last week and our carpets maybe are clean for the first time in year. I know, I know. Last christmas mom got us a roomba (robot vacuum) but poor roomba has been no match for our messiness. She needs a big brother vacuum to give her a little help. Now that the first three layers have been removed, roomba will be much happier only having to suck up one layer.
6. I am not really into christmas decorating, or any holiday decorating for that matter. I was really excited to have some family time decorating Jonathan's first christmas tree, but after about 3 ornaments, I got bored. Jon finished the rest. He also completely decorated the gingerbread house we made while I sat with Jonathan and ate candy.
7. I wanted to link up last week, but it took me two weeks to think of this many confessions that were good. I also wanted to change our blog name to something cooler before I joined my first linky party. Oh the vanity.
Ahahaha you are the cutest :) I especially agree with 4 and 5a. They don't go together at all, but I feel ya.
ReplyDeleteKisses!
yay! you joined - and with a hyper-link and all! Go girl! excellent confessions... i totally laughed out loud. thanks for remnding me about the bachelor... so excited even though i think ben is awkward. agree 100% with 5a. 6 cracked me up!!
ReplyDeletehope you are enjoying your white christmas... I'm jealous, it is 50 degrees here!
kate, i want to hear your confessions!!