Friday, December 30, 2011

the fort

Still trying to divide and conquer with these posts about Christmas. I think the snow fort deserves a post all its own...

the humble beginnings...

priority #1
oh look our tupperware containers are not broken yet

the girls doing their detail work

enjoying the reward

finished product

Jonathan and I skyped in with Canoli day while fort building was in process

yep that is the front of our house. people drove by real slow to take it all in

family fort portrait

peekaboo!
yesterday the sun came out. sad for the fort.

5 comments:

  1. what a great first christmas for jonathan!

    xoxoxo
    grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "peekaboo" picture!! I wanted to make Kate a copy of the one where you and Jonathan are skyping with her. I've got that on my camera---precious!!!!! What a great fort....it served it's purpose!!! Sending new year hugs!! Bebe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm lovin' the peek-a-boo pic and the skype pic, too. cannoli day! hee-haw!

    looks like it was a perfect christmas for the bucks.

    happy new year gift is on the way for jonathan. (really just a late late christmas gift) bought it the beginning of december but don't tell anyone. shhh) love uncle terry hee heee heee

    ReplyDelete