Thursday, December 29, 2011

first christmas

I feel a bit overwhelmed as I approach this blog post... so much to catch up on! Where to begin!?

We had a wonderful Christmas week with the whole Buck family here to celebrate with us. I'll recap more on their trip in a later post... today I'll just cover the highlights of Jonathan's first Christmas morning.

The three of us actually did a pre-Christmas morning the Wednesday before Christmas. This was when Jonathan opened his first Christmas present. As the cliche goes, he definitely enjoyed the wrapping paper more than the gift inside.

oh, what should I do with this object in my hands?

thanks, Mom, for helping me start ripping this apart.

wow this paper tastes delicious

that looks like a cool book. but I'll just stick to tasting this delicious toxic ink

that paper is definitely cooler than this book.

yummy red paper!

look what I got for Christmas!

oh it's another book
 Much thanks to the Bucks for actually taking pictures on the real Christmas morning!


1 comment:

  1. OH my gosh this is awesome. He is the sweetest little buddy opening/eating all of those presents. Also where did Jon's sweeeeeet hat come from? Haha love it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete