| it looked like christmas morning after receiving a package from bebe |
| i remember this morning clearly... trying to get a few good pics of the kid but he kept sneezing so most of them came out like this |
| more cuteness in the bear hat |
| a couple more silly faces for you... |
| ...sadly he doesn't really make this face anymore. his phases are short lived. |
| smiley |
| close up |
'Twas not me, but thanks so much, just the same.
ReplyDeleteHappy 11/11/11!
love you!
Mom
YESSSSSSSSS!!!! I love his cheeks and his nose and his eyelashes and his little bow lips (that are just like yours!). Mmm can't wait to see you in a week and a half!
ReplyDeleteLove and kisses,
Kate
PS: Positive reinforcement is a dangerous thing. I asked for more pictures, you gave us more pictures...the cycle will continue...
Wow! These pictures are so wonderful. I miss him and you guys a whole lot. Tell Jonathan Pop sends his love. See you next month.
ReplyDeleteTOOOOOOOOO MUCH CUTENESS!!!! There is not a face he makes that is not adorable !!! Please keep posting as many as you want. I am glad someone encouraged you to take more...we get to reap the benefits!! Love you all so much and miss you like crazy.
ReplyDeleteHUGS all around,
Bebe
Silly is good!
ReplyDelete