Friday, November 18, 2011

as promised...

Here's our big boy sitting up all by himself!

this new position is great for looking at toys on the floor

or for looking up at mommy

who you lookin at?

we love reading stories together like this

sometimes we still fall over. good thing daddy was there to catch!

2 comments:

  1. Wish i was there to catch him from falling !! :>) He is incredibly adorable and i just love him so much. Oh, i want to get my hands on him. Your family in New York is going to eat him up!! I am so glad that he can "show off" with sitting by himself! Know how much i love my Colorado Buck family!! Hugs, Bebe

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!! HE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!! I am freaking out for Wednesday to just hurry up and get here already! Ah! Can't wait! I LOVE HIM. Remember what you were saying about thinking he is looking more and more like Jonathan rather than just like you and Jon? That's totally true. His little personality just keeps growing, doesn't it? Dah can't wait to kiss his cheeks. CAN'T WAIT.

    Love you,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete