Friday, October 28, 2011

welcome anna!

Our dear friends Jimmy and Stephenie welcomed their new baby girl, Anna, this week. We are so excited for them! Jonathan is especially excited to have a new friend and to not have to listen to me point to Steph's belly and say "There's Anna!" (He always got confused by that...)

Getting ready to go see Anna at the hospital!
We had to bundle up as this was the day of our first big snowstorm. 
Ohh I just love her and I want to grab her and taste her!

Ok I guess I will just look at her.






Baby Anna's first night home from the hospital.
Isn't she beautiful?!!
Playing with Jimmy while Anna eats her dinner.

We are soooo happy for you guys and are so in love with your sweet baby girl! Can't wait for our kids to become best friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment