He is soooo good at holding his head up now! Last time I saw him he was still pretty much flopping all over the place, haha! Can't wait to kiss him in a month :)
i love BOTH those heads!!!! :>) He is holding it up now like a big boy.....what a great "tummy time" !! He is going to be a reader like his mother and his aunt!! Way to go, Lea, i think it's awesome that you read with him all of the time. hugs and love to ALL - Bebe
I love that little head!
ReplyDeleteGrammy
either way - choo choo or I think I can I think I can - trains rule!
ReplyDeletesweet picture!
Love Nena
He is soooo good at holding his head up now! Last time I saw him he was still pretty much flopping all over the place, haha! Can't wait to kiss him in a month :)
ReplyDeleteLove you!
i love BOTH those heads!!!! :>) He is holding it up now like a big boy.....what a great "tummy time" !! He is going to be a reader like his mother and his aunt!! Way to go, Lea, i think it's awesome that you read with him all of the time. hugs and love to ALL - Bebe
ReplyDelete