Friday, October 7, 2011

stats

No this is not about football... even though I know why you would think that considering our GREAT enthusiasm over Clemson this season!

Just want to make a quick post about Jonathan's 4-month stats before I forget... again, this is one of those to help me remember later on. (I had to go back and check his 2 month stats before we went for his check-up because I had totally forgotten!)

He is 25.5 inches long... 75%.

His head is around 45cm (?? I don't remember)... but I do remember it is 75%.

ANNDDD... I guessed that his weight was around 14 lbs. I was wrong. He weighs 15 pounds. 15lbs 2oz to be exact. Wow. That is average weight for a 4 month old boy... but impressive for Jonathan considering he started out so little! That means he has more than doubled his birth weight--a feat we in the pediatrics world want our kiddos to accomplish by 6 months. Ha!

The check-up went great. Our only concern was that he eats so little when Jon bottle feeds him... but apparently the kid is not lacking in calories! It's always fun to bring him up to work because they love him so much. He has a couple adoptive grandmothers and aunts in the office :) He had lots of smiles to go around.

I have more to write about later, but it's been hard for me to put things into words this past week. Sorry for the these past few days. We have a full weekend planned, but I'll be working on some posts today and tomorrow!

**update**
I'm adding a couple pictures to this post because we all know there is no point to a post without a picture :)
Bedtime stories with Daddy

The other night Jonathan started to hold onto the book and even was helping us turn the page :)

cool dude

Hugging his new friend the Palmetto Tree frog--a gift from the Rennebaums!

No comments:

Post a Comment