Just a quick post tonight to put up some pictures of our last few weeks. Now it's the weekend so I will get to catch up more with some blogging... but here's some fun to hold you over! :)
A couple weeks ago we got to attend the YoungLife banquet. We brought Jonathan with us and it was the perfect opportunity to dress him up in his very sophisticated sweater vest--worn over pajamas of course.
I can never get enough pictures of him "watching" football, especially in his new Clemson jersey.
Now that it's Fall, we are dressing Jonathan a lot warmer at night. His pajamas now include a hat to keep his bald head all cozy. Here he is after waking up one morning looking cute in his sleeping cap which got pushed behind his ears for extra cuteness.
He is wonderful. I am making cooing giggle noises as I scroll back and forth through these pictures. So glad you posted again! I was starting to get worried!
ReplyDeleteTalk to you soon?
Love,
Kate