Monday, September 26, 2011

more wedding fun

We've had a busy weekend hanging out with Pop, watching the Clemson and Carolina games, rearranging tons of furniture, and not sleeping. I have some pictures to post for you later on from our weekend, but first here are a few more from Ben and Lizzy's wedding! Sorry to all the Facebook'ers who have probably already seen these...

Pastor Jon

The Buck siblings about to enter the reception

Happy Family

Baby gettin some Bebe love

And some Mommy love

Groovin to Brown Eyed Girl

Yay for some pics with my little man!

Ha Mom

Ha Dad

Me and the parents gettin our groove on
Notice Jonathan in the background with Gram

There are so many things I love about this picture but the main one is that Daddy is somehow facing backwards while everyone else is facing front

1 comment:

  1. Lea! Oh my goodness - little J in a tux!?!? Cutest thing ever. And, I love that last picture too! Your dad is a machine on the dance floor!
    -Liz McD

    ReplyDelete