...so I got to hang out with Jonathan all day! I love being home!!
And that means that you lucky readers get a blog post full of pictures of our boy!
 |
| Well, hello there. |
 |
| Big ole cheeks |
 |
| Studying the stripes. |
 |
| Just checking to make sure Elephant is still there. |
 |
| I better reach out and grab Monkey to make sure he's still there too. |
 |
| Look how cute I can be even when I haven't napped all day! |
 |
| What a relief that Daddy put Monkey back where I can see him! Elephant was fun but.... no one beats Monkey! |
I really really really really hope Jonathan is in a growth spurt. He had a funk day. Trouble napping, wanting to eat a lot, not his usual happy self. Please let this be a growth spurt so that things will change in a few days... when we get on a PLANE with this baby haha!
We are getting SO excited to go back to South Carolina and see everyone. Literally everyone. Both our families. My best friends from college. Jon's friends from high school who live in WALES. My Mimere and Aunt Judy from New York. Jonathan will have a fun time meeting all these wonderful people for the first time! Can't wait!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment