Last night we were welcomed by both sets of (grand)parents and enjoyed time with them.
![]() |
| Meeting Pop for the first time! |
| The men with their kids. Anyone else think this picture looks a little too much like a big happy modern family? The wives of these two men kind of think so... |
My dear friend Amanda from PA school came up to visit from Charleston! It was so SO good to see her (it had been 3 years!). I got to meet her sweet 14-month old Ethan (who shares my bday so we had an instant connection :)).
We have probably done more visiting the past 24 hours than we have in the past 12 weeks. Jonathan has done so well. I think his mommy and daddy have done pretty well too! It has been an instant learning curve with juggling the little one with all the activity going on... but I think I like it! Definitely worth it to spend quality time with all these people who love our family.
Jonathan seemed to adapt immediately to the time difference and all the excitement around him. Now he is napping and I am hoping for a mommy nap of my own!

I love the pic of the guys! LOL Perfect :)
ReplyDelete