Monday, August 29, 2011

Aunties galore!

So much to do and so little time!

Lots to say about the past 3 days of our trip! Jonathan is still a champ with all the commotion that he is not used to. And I would still say he adapts better than I do to all of it! I have said to Jon several times that I feel overstimulated and overtired... words I usually use to describe our 3 month old (3 months tomorrow!).

It has all been worth it, though, to be around the people we love and who love our family. Since there have been so many cameras around, I haven't always had mine out to capture all these moments...

On Friday morning I went to a Mommy group at the Marcy's house. We got to see them and their 4 wonderful kids, as well as friends Brana and baby Lilla (Brana is a friend from high school), and Stephen and Erinn and their 4 wonderful kids (Stephen and Erinn stayed with us for a few weeks last summer).

Brana with Lilla, Caroline with Emilie, Me and Jonathan, Erinn with Rachel
Cute buddy in his cute overalls
It was fun to have some Mommy time and to see all the chaos with about 15 kids running around.

Later that evening, Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Ben got into town. Jonathan had already fallen fast asleep, but he got to see them a lot on Saturday. (enter picture of them here... oopsie).

Aunt Kate was at my parent's house when we got there on Saturday! I wasn't sure if she was going to make it into town but she didn't want to miss hanging out with her favorite nephew. He had lots of fun reading stories and laughing at her (he did his first "real" giggle while Gram and Aunt Kate were entertaining him... somehow I'm not surprised that happened...).





Jonathan got to meet 6 of his 11 Clemson Aunts too! Aaannnddd..... the only pictures I got are ones with them in the background! (so, if any of you have pics with all of us, emailing them out would be nice :))



I did get a few pictures of Jonathan's "cousin"/girlfriend Adelaide.


Love this face covered in cherries!

More to come tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Awww yay! What a sweetie! Hope you are still enjoying South Carolina! PS: I texted you Daddy's number yesterday, did you get it?
    Love you very much!

    ReplyDelete