{Yes I know this post is dated yesterday--the 28th--but that it is actually going up today--the 29th. I like to keep them dated from the day the pictures were taken. Sorry if that is confusing!}
Hello Baby J fans, I apologize for not posting anything yesterday. There really is no good reason (other than being a new mommy to a 1 month old baby). BUT I am going to make up for it today! We have lots of good ones from yesterday AND Kate is a super awesome photographer and of course has had a field day taking pics of our little man. She has produced some beautiful pictures! And she has given me permission to share some of them with you.
Before we begin our cute-fest, let's do a couple shout outs to those who are reading this blog!
A big HELLO to GG--my Mimere and Jonathan's GreatGrandmother--who travels to the local library to look at pictures of Jonathan on this blog. Thanks so much for following along on our journey! :) We love you and can't wait for you to meet Jonathan!
And another Hi to all our Aunts (and maybe Uncles--haha I know blogs are more of a girl thing...) who join us as well--Aunt Linda and Aunt Judy (my mom's sisters) and the Lanni ladies (I know Aunt Jo is following along--I don't even know who else of the clan is!).
We love all of you so much and this blog is for you! Jonathan is so lucky to have such awesome people in his life and we are glad you get to see him every day in some way :)
Ok on with the show...
Jonathan got a little fussy when we were getting ready for our walk, so Poppi took him to try to calm him down. Not quite calm yet...
But they soon formed a bond... (Notice the brown collared outfit in this picture...)
Now for some hang-out-look-cute time. (Notice now the green outfit)
Doesn't he look great in this color? Thanks Gram and Kate!
Jonathan's least favorite part of the day: Tummy time! Aka mean mommy torture time.
And now for some evening snuggle time. This is Jonathan's favorite spot. (Note now the brown onesie)
We underwent several clothing changes yesterday--by WE I mean Jonathan AND myself--because our darn cloth diapers keep leaking! For the past several days, we have to change his clothes (and often mine) just about every diaper changing. Yikes! We are still experimenting with some different techniques.
nope. can't handle those eyes or that wrinkly forehead - Jonathan is impossibly cute!
ReplyDeleteMy babies loved to unload on me as they nursed too - probably payback for tummy time. Fair is fair, I guess.
Thanks for the shout out! :)
Love,
Aunt Linda
Oh, I LOVE HIM, too!!!! Oh my, can he possibly get any cuter??? He is so incredibly precious, Lea, and is really "filling" out. I do love him in that color ( green) and i am so glad that Kate can capture all of these moments for you. I do find myself coming online to check SEVERAL times a day....hehe. We just can't get enough out here. Hugs and love to all!!! Bebe
ReplyDeleteI really need to get some work done, but I get distracted by the idea that there might be pictures to look at. These are awesome. Thanks for posting them and sharing that amazing kid!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Mom
oh my gosh those last 3 pictures are amazing and just too too cute. I can't get enough of him and his cuteness. seriously. have you guys thought he looks like one of you??? I can't decide! He's like the perfect little Jon and Lea smoothie :-)
ReplyDelete