Saturday, June 25, 2011

A lovely Saturday

We had a great saturday here at Buck Manor.

Jon was FINALLY home with us all day after 7 days in a row of work or school. It was so nice to have him here. Yesterday I pumped in between feedings just to see how much I would get, and then Jon was able to feed Jonathan at his 4am feeding. Which meant I slept practically uninterrupted for about 7 hours! Woot!

Our morning was lazy--lots of laying in bed, nursing, watching a movie, playing on the play mat (Jonathan, not us), taking a walk. He has been lots of fun today and was awake basically the whole morning with only some sporadic naps since then. He's sleeping right now so hopefully he will be in a good mood later this evening when Poppi and Kate arrive!!!

Jon and I even got things done today--I cleaned a lot and Jon got yard work done. We are learning how to do life with a baby haha!

Lots of pictures of our great day. Can you tell that pretty much all we do around here is watch Jonathan and take pictures or video clips of him? It's a fine life.

We spent lots of time hanging out on our play mat looking cute this morning...








Ha


Hmm is someone ready to nurse??

Changing our clothes so we can take a walk

We had a nice walk around the lake and the farm. Jon had fun feeding the sheep. They usually don't come this close to the fence.

Jonathan was obviously captivated by the wildlife

After our walk he collapsed on the play mat

But then started to wake up...
We laugh all the time at Jonathan's elaborate wake-up routine. It takes him at least 15 minutes to wake up on his own. The routine has lots of stretching and squeaking and grunting and yawning and opening eyes and falling back to sleep. We got a pretty good video of this wake up but I bet we can get a better one later...

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly where that Farm is. Sounds like a wonderful Saturday. Hope Poppie and Kate have a blast meeting Jonathan.

    Blessings,

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that your dad is Poppie. He has a big name to live up to in my book, haha! Hope you have an awesome time with them!

    ReplyDelete