Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Another sprout on the Buck/Lanni/Buchanan/Malone family tree!

On May 30, 2011 at 8:17 pm, Jonathan David Buck, Jr. was born. That was 2 days ago and the world hasn’t been the same since.

Lea and Jon are letting me write a guest post to announce the birth of their new son and share the pictures I have been taking. I was lucky to arrive a few days before Jonathan, and got to see his mom, my sweet daughter, Lea, beautifully pregnant. She and Jon were eagerly awaiting meeting their new baby. Here is Lea, happy and waiting, and wondering if it was a boy or a girl.


A few days later, she found out that she and Jon were right all along: it's a boy!

 I know you! You're my Mom!
 So safe in Daddy's hands.
 Resting in Mommy's arms.
 Maybe I want to wake up now...?
 ...or maybe just a little more rest.
 Taking Mommy and Daddy home!
(Look! They even got the %$@* car seat in the car on time! =)
Jonathan David Buck, Jr.'s turn in the famous Malone Bassinet!
Jon and Jonathan 

2 days old and already bigger than a raspberry!

      Resting at home with Mommy =)

This wee boy is a beauty and is so loved. He is changing so fast already. How lucky I am to be here with him!
posted by Laura Lanni (aka Gram!)

2 comments:

  1. Gram,
    Precious! How special it is that you get to be there to share in this miracle!
    Thanks for updating the rest of us.
    Hugs and kisses to everyone.
    Love,
    Nena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Blessings! Enjoy sweet little Jr.'s every little everything. :)

    ReplyDelete