Wednesday, June 8, 2011

9 days old

Baby boy is 9 days old today. We had a fun day of doing nothing. After our eventful day yesterday, it was just what everyone needed. Lots of cooing going on today for this 9 day old. And another 4 hour chunk of wake time in the middle of the day when we get to have lots of fun! I think maybe our nursing/napping schedule is starting to shape up... but I better not speak too soon!

Lots of orange in the pics that follow...

Sweet sleepy baby

Go Tigers!
Thanks Aunt Kate for my first Clemson outfit and to Gram for my orange blanket!

GO! I've got the first-down cheer mastered. 
Sometimes when I watch Clemson play I feel like this


Cute hang out time

Wake time with Mommy and Gram in the kitchen

Yay a belly button!
The cord fell off today. Literally fell off. Onto the kitchen floor. 

So cute. 

2 comments:

  1. oh.my.gosh. I love that he is already a Clemson Tiger!!!! Yippee!! I also love that your post yesterday was "the one with the..." like how Friends episodes are named. :)

    Love you! Can't WAIT to come see you and hold this beautiful boy in my very own arms!

    He's perfect,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete