Jonathan David had a great day--we decided to stop putting him on the jaundice lights as he is doing so great and we were sick of them. It has made for a much more cuddle-filled day :) I know I probably keep saying this, but this child is so adorable. We are amazed that he is our son!
Here are some highlights from our day... I know it is a lot of pictures but I am so bad at narrowing it down!
| Burping time. Daddy is a good burper. |
| Bath time! So far so good. |
| Look Daddy can do some work and still bond with his son |
| There's that head held up! |
| Cute post-burp boy. |
| Not sure what this facial expression is trying to tell us |
| Precious face. He enjoyed some time on his play mat looking at the mirror. |
| Meeting Aunt Taylor for the first time outside Mommy's belly |
| Post-bath bliss. |
Resistance is Futile!! Jonathan is adorable and it sounds like he's got this newborn thing all figured out.
ReplyDeletePlease don't waste your time getting 'good' at narrowing down the pictures you post. Remember that for those of us waaaaay over here, these are the only peeks we get of your guy.
Love,
Aunt Linda
xoxox
i agree with aunt linda! keep those handsome pics coming. i love looking at him. he makes me smile and get all stupid teary-eyed. love to see him with your handsome, sweet husband, too.
ReplyDeletelove,
aunt sue