Saturday, June 11, 2011

12 days old

Today I took Jonathan out by myself to visit Jon at work. It was Jon's first day back to work. Life is starting back up again! He did great in his carseat on the way there, and once we got there I put him in the SleepyWrap which he looooves and he took a nice nap while I visited with Jon and read. It was a great outing! Didn't get any pictures of that though, but we had a nice photo shoot on the guest bed this afternoon...


I know most of these look very similar but I think he looks different in each one

He loves pointing! 

First time at Chick fil A! Sitting in the booth. 

Being so good and cute in his car seat.
People asked today if he was a boy or a girl. ha! I know it is hard to tell when he is wearing gender neutral clothes but I think it's so funny because he is such a boy to me. 

Daddy and Jonathan enjoying dinner.
Well, Jonathan enjoyed his dinner once we got home.
I was more relaxed today about figuring out his schedule. Realizing that the "rules" don't always apply to every baby. I'm trying to figure out what Jonathan needs. Easier said than done! We are just taking things day by day...

No comments:

Post a Comment