Yes my hair is wet is this picture. When we actually remember to take a belly pic and the camera is handy, we don't waste a second.
This morning we had our 24 week midwife appointment. Jon got to be present which made the visit much better! :) I am measuring right at 24 cm. And we are relieved to find out that our overly active baby is nothing to worry about. Just a lucky problem to have--feeling kicks and movement TOO much! Our midwife said if we are feeling some movement in the morning and some at night that was fine, and we laughed and said What about some movement every hour? We are hoping our little one will get out all his or her energy now and then be a SUPER good sleeper. We can hope. The midwife said baby will start becoming in sync with my circadian rhythms in the 3rd trimester. Thank goodness, because at this point the child has no circadian rhythm.
Oh AND the internet informed us this weekend that my uterus is now the size of a soccer ball. Yep.
We ended up ordering the yellow and gray fabric last weekend which I am SO excited about! The gray one arrived today and it is a softer gray than in the picture, but I love it and think it will be so great for the baby's room. My mind is still rolling with ideas for crafty things to do for the nursery--hopefully we can accomplish all we have in mind! That due date sure is looking closer every day. Well, I guess it IS closer every day... Some friends and I are signing up for sewing classes which should help with all of my fabric-y nursery endeavors.
Let's take this opportunity to wish a WONDERFUL HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear hubby. 27 years old. Yikes. Usually when Jon turns his next age I just go ahead and say I am that age too, but I think I'll hold off this year until my actual birthday :). We are having a great day relaxing and opening presents.
Happy Valentine's day!
you look so so cute! and so fun that you are feeling baby B so much :-) cannot wait to meet your little one. and happy birthday jon!
ReplyDeleteI love your soccer-ball belly!
ReplyDeleteKeep the belly pix comin'...
XOXO
Mom
Hey girl! You look adorable! I LOVE seeing pictures of you!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Is that shirt from Target? If so, I think I have it too! So fun! (I especially like how it photographs!)
E